Re: Where's the best place to get an IMAC?

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 10:26:01 PDT

Apple sells computers direct from http://store.apple.com/
I use an iBook for travel and for e-mail (fewer virus problems and
more stable than my PC).
Apple has only a few retail stores. These are the ones they list
that might be close to you.
Illinois (near Chicago)
Oak Brook, Oakbrook
Schaumburg, Woodfield
Michigan
Novi, Twelve Oaks
Troy, Somerset
As a student or a teacher I think they sell a G4 eMac for about $750
plus shipping.
The G4 iMac would start at about $1250. Spending $1250 for an eMac
gets some nice upgrades. Depends on whether you want the cool
design of the iMac or some added features of an upgraded eMac.
Marvin Bartel

>Do any of you have an IMac (G4)? I would like to get one, but there are
>no dealers where I live. Should I buy directly from Apple, or order it
>from another source like Macwarehouse? Please, if anyone has any advise,
>pass it on! Many thanks to all of you,
>
>Jan from Holland MI

---