Re: pringles cans

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 10:16:29 PDT

Oh that is bad news. I like Pringles.

"Sears, Ellen" <ESears@Anchorage.k12.ky.us> wrote:Wouldn't you know it -
yesterday I took a big step in my pack-ratting OCD, and threw out my small
stash of Pringles Cans - only to hear this morning that the ONLY plant that
makes Pringles was destroyed in a tornado last month.... check the stores -
selection is thin as they ration reserves...

Friday, May 9, 2003

"Pringles plant shut down by tornado; 6-week supply remains"

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/121159_tb109.html

Ellen