Re: pastel fixative_Hairspray?

---------

From: Linda Hoffelt (hoffelt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 09:23:17 PDT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jlb
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:21 AM
  Subject: Re: pastel fixative_Hairspray?

    Can anyone tell me how effective hairspray is for pastel.works grea, I've used Aqua Net from the $ store for years. No problems yet. Just make sure students don't stan too close. The fumes are nasty and the finish coat gets too thick and runny. If possible do them outside Fortunately, my students will all be bringing in frames for their pastel work, so it doesn't have to fixed very well, but i'm looking for tips or brands of spray.
  good Luck,
  Gelato

  ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu