Re: Sharon's weaving project - Link on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 07:37:45 PDT

Sharon's bag weaving.
http://www.art-rageous.net/Weaving.html

I am going to put a link to this from the lesson on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/middle8.html

I'm doing that right now.... The Weaving lesson (from Bunki) on IAD is
linked from Middle School Plans.
There is also a gret hand-out from Maggie White:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/weave.htm

Judy