pringles cans

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 07:00:51 PDT

Wouldn't you know it -
yesterday I took a big step in my pack-ratting OCD, and threw out my small
stash of Pringles Cans - only to hear this morning that the ONLY plant that
makes Pringles was destroyed in a tornado last month.... check the stores -
selection is thin as they ration reserves...

Friday, May 9, 2003

"Pringles plant shut down by tornado; 6-week supply remains"

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/121159_tb109.html

Ellen

---