Re: our last website works up TOO! today.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 19:41:28 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: "The Austin's" <whest177@wheatstate.com>
These are wonderful! I love the eyes - I can see how intrigued students
would be. How did you come up with that many "eye" pictures - I would assume
they would have to be fairly large to begin with.
~Michal
HI. We used 12x14" approx. sized calendars of dogs, puppies, cats/kittens,
wolves, horses...those pictures with large faces where the eyes are
prominent. I took the calendars apart and laminated each picture. These have
lasted FOREVER. Three calendars and you have a class set. They can make
movable viewfinders with two "L"s of manila paper like a slide rule. Once
they have the right size, they can masking tape it to the laminated picture.
When they have finished with the calendar picture, it can be used again and
again the following years. I do the same idea with flowers for O'Keeffe
projects. Buy the calendars around Christmas time when they go on
sale...like at Barnes & N. Toodles.....Bunki

---