Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Sharon's weaving project....thanks for the idea

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 19:27:59 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
This is an open letter to thank Sharon for her "purse weaving" lesson and
instructions. My 8thers are weaving these and are quite excited which is a
WHOLE lot to say about ANY 8th grader at this time of year! If you haven't
checked out her site for this lesson, please do!

My 7thers are making yarn-woven coffee cup mats (little tiny placemats) on a
board loom which are also easy and fun to do and a good filler for the end
of the year. I found this lesson in Davis Publications book on weaving which
is a couple of years old...and I can't remember the name of it.

My 6thers are finger weaving. If I had my druthers, I'd have my two math
classes weaving too (grin). It sure it a perfect end-of-the-year-to-do

Just toodling along, weaving, and anxiously waiting til the end.....Bunki