Re: our last website works up TOO! today.....

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 19:26:24 PDT

our last website works up TOO! today.....These are wonderful! I love the eyes - I can see how intrigued students would be. How did you come up with that many "eye" pictures - I would assume they would have to be fairly large to begin with.
~Michal
  WE just put up 3 more projects on OUR Los Cerros art website today too. You might need to "refresh" before viewing if you've saved our site before. You'll find:

  Animal Eyes
  Islamic Tiles
  Surreal Feet

---