Re: student written "Rules" for artists...

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 19:18:50 PDT

What a great list! I think I'll post it in my room next year! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  I asked one of my 8th grade art elective classes to come up with a list of rules that artists should remember in order to stay creative with their work, and to keep challenging themselves. They came up with the list below without my input or paraphrasing. I thought it was a good summary of things artists need to keep in mind, and pretty insightful on their behalf. Just thought I'd share!
  Amy R.

---