Re: What do I do with this stuff?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 19:01:58 PDT

Oh my, we sniffed the papers when we were in school "back then." They
smelled so good, even for the tests! :-)

                       Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                       40 years out of high school this year

Does anyone remember those mimeograph sheets - the ones that made purple
copies and had to be run through the machine by hand? Well, our secretary
was doing some major cleaning and brought down boxes of this stuff. Any
ideas on an art project with them? We don't have the machine anymore (and
haven't in the 9 years I've been there!)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

---