our last website works up TOO! today.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:48:01 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: Bicyclken@aol.com
Hi everyone this is my last update for the year with 3 last projects.
Ken Schwab
Great artwork, Ken. I'm so excited about learning how your did your "arches"
project. Please share your lesson.

WE just put up 3 more projects on OUR Los Cerros art website today too. You
might need to "refresh" before viewing if you've saved our site before.
You'll find:

Animal Eyes
Islamic Tiles
Surreal Feet

I've got more stuff comin' too if I can find those precious few free minutes
at the end of the school year. You know how THAT goes! Toodles....Bunki

---