What do I do with this stuff?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:26:16 PDT

Does anyone remember those mimeograph sheets - the ones that made purple copies and had to be run through the machine by hand? Well, our secretary was doing some major cleaning and brought down boxes of this stuff. Any ideas on an art project with them? We don't have the machine anymore (and haven't in the 9 years I've been there!)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---