Re: Where's the best place to get an IMAC?

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 16:29:22 PDT

We got my teenage sons one- we compared prices between Apple with the
Educators price, Mac Zones, and Microcenter- and they were all very
close to eachother. We went to Microcenter since it is close, but could
have gone other ways. It seemed that each had a little different package
available, so we had some trouble really comparing and ended up just
picking the easiest. My boys are teens, both interested in art, photo,
and graphic design and they love the computer we got.

Good luck.
Heather

PROPST, JAN wrote:

>Do any of you have an IMac (G4)? I would like to get one, but there are
>no dealers where I live.

---