Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Discipline Help for Teachers Links

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 14:04:03 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Discipline in the classroom is a topic I will be linking to my site... I
have a lot of work to compile some "blurbs" I have saved from list
members....and a lot of organizing to do. I thought I would post these links
now for you to look over (save them to browse over the summer). Many have
posted dicipline concerns/questions over the past year and have received
advice from list members. Getty posts did not come up when I did my search.
I would like for those who received advice that worked for them to either
post to the list - or send the advice to me offlist ( ).
I have some files linked form the bottom of this page:

Elementary Middle School - by Jenna Thorne
Disscipline form

Classroom Management Topics-

How To Organize and Manage Your Art Room (and more - links and ERIC
documents to order)

      Classroom Discipline (topics below are
hyperlinked on this site)
      Dr. Mac's Amazing Behavior Management Advice Site

      Classroom Management and Discipline
      List of links to classroom discipline websites

      The Honor Level System
      Techniques that work, and some to avoid

      Behavior Management in Education
      Behavior management skills training courses for teachers

      You Can Handle Them All
      Free Discipline Resources

      Your Classroom Management Profile
      Take this online quiz to find out.

      Effective Teaching - Harry and Rosemary Wong - Your first day of class

Some Suggested Classroom Rules (elementary/middle school): (seventh grade)
Reflection Management Sheet:

Behavior and Discipline Plans by Judy Bonnell

The Art and Craft of Motivating Students by Diane Walker

Behavior Management and Positive Discipline Plans: (Discipline Plans)

Discpline You Can Handle Them All (117 Misbehaviors):

Ethics and Values Lesson for Elementary:

Many helpful links - Mr. T's Web page for Substitute Teachers:

Discipline for Violence Prevention:

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department