Discipline Help for Teachers Links

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 14:04:03 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Discipline in the classroom is a topic I will be linking to my site... I
have a lot of work to compile some "blurbs" I have saved from list
members....and a lot of organizing to do. I thought I would post these links
now for you to look over (save them to browse over the summer). Many have
posted dicipline concerns/questions over the past year and have received
advice from list members. Getty posts did not come up when I did my search.
I would like for those who received advice that worked for them to either
post to the list - or send the advice to me offlist (Jdecker@woh.rr.com ).
I have some files linked form the bottom of this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/yearplan.htm

Elementary Middle School - by Jenna Thorne
http://www.northnet.org/hildreth/jenadis.htm
Disscipline form
http://www.northnet.org/hildreth/jenaform.htm

Classroom Management Topics- TeachNet.com:
http://www.teachnet.com/how-to/manage/

How To Organize and Manage Your Art Room (and more - links and ERIC
documents to order)
http://www.edfacilities.org/rl/art.cfm

      Classroom Discipline
      http://www.teacherscloset.com/links.html#discipline (topics below are
hyperlinked on this site)
      Dr. Mac's Amazing Behavior Management Advice Site

      Classroom Management and Discipline
      List of links to classroom discipline websites

      The Honor Level System
      Techniques that work, and some to avoid

      Behavior Management in Education
      Behavior management skills training courses for teachers

      You Can Handle Them All
      Free Discipline Resources

      Your Classroom Management Profile
      Take this online quiz to find out.

      Effective Teaching - Harry and Rosemary Wong - Your first day of class

http://teachers.net/gazette/JUN00/wong.html

Some Suggested Classroom Rules (elementary/middle school):
http://www.gigglepotz.com/expectations.htm
http://www.gigglepotz.com/rules7.htm (seventh grade)
Reflection Management Sheet:
http://www.gigglepotz.com/reflect.htm

Behavior and Discipline Plans by Judy Bonnell
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/1580/behaviorplan.html

The Art and Craft of Motivating Students by Diane Walker
http://7-12educators.about.com/library/weekly/aa082400a.htm

Behavior Management and Positive Discipline Plans:
http://www.proteacher.com/030001.shtml
http://www.proteacher.com/030002.shtml (Discipline Plans)

Discpline Help.com You Can Handle Them All (117 Misbehaviors):
http://www.disciplinehelp.com/home.cfm

Ethics and Values Lesson for Elementary:
http://www.disciplinehelp.com/home.cfm

Many helpful links - Mr. T's Web page for Substitute Teachers:
http://mrt.tripod.com/

Discipline for Violence Prevention:
http://www.teachersworkshop.com/twshop/discviol.html

Teach-nology.com: