Re: [ArtsEducators] What do I Do When I am Finished?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 12:34:10 PDT

Actually, I plan to leave these empty. I only removed these due to the
negative comments made about these two items this spring, even tho they have
been on my site for 5 years. If anyone wants to add their own ideas they can
cut & paste into a word document. Sorry if this sounds snotty - this is
still a rather sore point with me as I don't like the way it was handled,
nor the way it was brought to my attention.
~Michal

> I would like to see some creative ideas suggested for Michal to add at #16
> and #68 (those are the ones that were removed from the list). I will
start:
> "Draw a caricature of your favorite celebrity or sports hero" - "Draw
> yourself showing emotion - Are you angry? Happy? Surprised? Puzzled?"
These
> aren't too creative - see what you can come up with.

---