Music in the Classroom - posts compiled

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 12:17:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have already decided NOT to put a page on my site or IAD for music in the
classroom. I probably will add more cultural links to sound files as I come
across them. There seem to be as many different preferences as there are
list members. If you would like to see the compiled posts - ask OFF LIST
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com). That was just the first topic I tackled. The March
Archives are not complete on ArtsEdNet. If you spot any other topic thread
in the archives you think should be on IAD or my site - please point them
out to me....We may be losing the archives soon.

BTW.... I got all of your Save ArtsEdNet letters off to Nick Brod today. I
hope there were enough to sway their decision. Here is the list of those you
need to thank - keep in mind that many sent snail mail letters too
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/AEN.htm (don't worry, these names
aren't linked up anywhere on the site - I will only have them online for a
day or two).

If any one else wanted to respond - I will send you the snail mail address
for Nick Brod. He needs the letters now. Do NOT send him email.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/