Creative Drawings to Inspire High School

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 11:58:28 PDT

Dear High School Teachers (middle school too),

Many of you are looking for creative ideas to inspire high school students.
Take a look at the drawings on John Baselman's site:
http://www.johnbaselmans.com/

He just finished Sheepwoman:
http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Wip/Wip6/Wip6.htm
His drawings might inspire a project to do a self portrait showing their own
"animal spirit".
Here are some other human/animal drawings on his site:
http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Wip/Wip3/Wip3frame.htm
http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Wip/Wip1/Wip1frame.htm
http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Wip/Wip4/Wip4frame.htm
http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Wip/Wip5/Wip5frame.htm

John is on the "experts" sharing list. He is from Curacao Netherlands
Antilles.
As I come across artists that fit your needs, I will post them to the
lists...John is already linked from IAD. I will feature his site on
Incredible Artists/Great Sites. I would like to see drawing sites you
recommend to your students. There is a need for "tutorial"/"how to" sites
from the high school list members.

Thanks for posting the update to the World list, John.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/