Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Contemporary artist from Italy

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 11:33:20 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have posted this link before - but since many have asked for contemporary
artists from around the world (my survey results) - I am reposting it. This
site has drawings, sculpture and photographs by Mattia - artist from Italy:

Air of Art Museum

I will be putting a link on IAD on the artist's page - but thought you would
want to take a look now. I will also list the iste on Great sites (or
Incredible Artists) in the future. The site is fun to explore.

PLEASE post sites for contemporary artist you use in class - high school
teachers want to know. I will be sharing more contemporary artists all
summer long so watch for my posts. MANY are listed on: - all mixed in with
oldies, too - and countries all mixed in....Artists from around the world
are needed, too.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department