Re: Where's the best place to get an IMAC?

---------

From: Judy Potter (jd-potter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 11:15:03 PDT

Jan,
I just upgraded at work fom a 3 year old iMac (G3) to a new iMac (G4)
about a month ago. I love it. Getting used to system 10 and jaguar was
an adjustment, but the new one has so much more zip and power and its
great. It was ordered directly from Apple with no problems. We have
ordered from MacWarehouse also. They sometimes have awsome deals. Hope
this helps. Judy

PROPST, JAN wrote:

>Do any of you have an IMac (G4)? I would like to get one, but there are
>no dealers where I live. Should I buy directly from Apple, or order it
>from another source like Macwarehouse? Please, if anyone has any advise,
>pass it on! Many thanks to all of you,
>
>Jan from Holland MI
>
>---

---