Sites needed for contemporary mask making

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 10:17:38 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Justin (Australia) sent me some nice high school masks. We would like to
list some contemporary mask makers to put with the lesson plan. Justin gave
me the name of one artist - but I couldn't find any online images (Claude
Teyssie). I have many links for cultural masks (Native American/Northwest
Coast etc, African Masks, Mexican masks). We are looking for any
contemporary artists you may have come across. Please post to the list as
others might be interested too.

Post any and all good masks sites you have as this is a popular unit for
many teachers. Mask.org is no longer online. I will put a page up on the
site with just masks links (many cultures).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/