RE: Curriculum Mapping to Ellen

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 09:57:36 PDT

Betsy -
thank you very much - easier for me when I see samples. I feel better about
having one ready -
now to tackle my room....
Ellen

PS - to the reuse/recycle gods... forgive me... I threw out 10 heavy
cardboard tubes, 8 pringle cans, and a small pile of poster board scraps (I
still have 3 tons of poster board scraps from matting). I have not
retrieved anything from the trash in a wave of guilt....yet... and I threw
out all un-named, abandoned artwork... although I may go get that to use in
new artwork....

> Hi Ellen, I have links on a page I made for our teachers at school. Click
> on
> the following link, and then scroll down to Curriculum mapping- almost at
> the
> bottom. There may be some there that can give you an idea. I have found,
> with
> this, that in art it is best to keep somewhat generic so that you leave
> room to
> change a lesson while keeping the standard intact or the concept the same.
> Anyway, take a look.
> Betsy
> http://www.bcsc.k12.in.us/richards/inside/Wtools.htm

---