Curriculum Mapping to Ellen

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 09:36:44 PDT

Hi Ellen, I have links on a page I made for our teachers at school. Click on
the following link, and then scroll down to Curriculum mapping- almost at the
bottom. There may be some there that can give you an idea. I have found, with
this, that in art it is best to keep somewhat generic so that you leave room to
change a lesson while keeping the standard intact or the concept the same.
Anyway, take a look.
Betsy
http://www.bcsc.k12.in.us/richards/inside/Wtools.htm