RE: curriculum mapping

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 07:07:35 PDT

Thanks for your comments -
I guess part of my (our) frustration comes form the fact that most of us
have been here for some time - and most are actively involved with education
on the state and national level with research, classes, training,
conferences - so we are open to change and love open dialogue, critiques,
and how to make ourselves better. As a faculty we have shown that we are al
least on the right track (one of the top schools in the state - we have
already met our goal - testing wise - set by the state)....

I guess the irony is the other book, and PD, has to do with divergent
thinking and learning... if we are all different - why will we all have to
plan the same way?

I was surprised to see the programs and software offered for mapping -
education should be so easy -

I am feeling better today - still sassy tho'

Ellen

> --
> Hi Ellen if you're around. I could not help smiling like Charlie Brown
> when I read your 'cynical' comment about curriculum mapping.

---