Re: Mac attachments

---------

From: Judy Potter (jd-potter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 07:04:30 PDT

I used to have the same problem. I finally figured out that I could put
the graphic in Photoshop, do a "save as" to recreate a copy, reduce the
size (usually 3 x 5), and reduce the dpi to 72. Save this version of the
graphic and attach. This works for me. Hope it helps. Judy

jlb wrote:
You guys are amazing!
Another Mac question---------Dahhhhhhhh!

> When I get e-mails from other people sometimes they have pictures
> attached and sometimes the pictures are right in the e-mail. I know
> how to attach, but not paste into......................and my files
> are so big they take forever for the other person to download. How do
> I resize to send at a reasonable size and what dimentions would the
> pixels be? I have this problem no matter wheather I use the digital or
> scan in photos. How do I paste into the message? Using Netscape 7.
>
> Any words of wisdon would be appreciated.
> Gracious

---