Re: Mac ???s

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 06:44:45 PDT

Have you tried a photo editing program? I use PhotoPlay2 which cost me $4.88
at CompuUsa. This was a PC program, but I'll bet there's one for Macs as
well. This program physically changes the size of the graphic by not only
making the size physically smaller, but you can tell the mb,kb, or whatever
are smaller as well.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> I think that Woody posted a size here the other day -- what was that
again,
> Woody? Also, what did you use to half resize your picture? If you didn't
> use a graphic editing program, you probably didn't really resize it...
ie.
> JpegView gives you that choice but it really only changes the viewing
size.

---