RE: Survey for Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 06:39:35 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Decker [mailto:jdecker@woh.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 11:04 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Survey for Incredible Art Department

The purpose of this survey is to help Incredible Art Department better serve
your needs. I want to know where I need to put my focus this summer.
Fill out when you have time. Return to Jdecker@woh.rr.com

1.What is your grade level? (delete ones that do not apply)
  / high school

2. Do you use Incredible Art Department?
    http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
    yes /

3. Do you use Incredible Resources?
    yes /

4. Do you use the lesson plans on Incredible Art Department?
    yes /

   Would you like to be able to print the plans to use in your classroom?
    yes / (To print plans - change page set up to 1/2" margins)

    Do you prefer to save the plans to file and edit to your needs?
    / no

5. What kind of lesson plans would you like to see added (in what media)?
    (list)

6. What artists would you like to see added to the site (web resources)?
    (you may refer to the lists that have been posted)Andrew Wyeth

7. Would you like to see a project ideas pages for the artists you listed?
     yes /

8. What cultures would you like to see added to the site (web resources)?
Korean, Vietnamese (I have students from these cultures)
     (you may refer to the lists that have been posted)

9. Would you like to see project ideas pages for the cultures you listed?
     yes /

10. What topics in art education/classroom management interest you (delete
      ones that do not apply)?
   - Art History Games - Discipline -

      Stress busters -- low cost/recycled project ideas - Free
time activities

11. Do you share Great Sites (and Incredible Artists) with your students?
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html
      yes /

12. What kinds of sites would you like to see featured on Great Sites
     (list)? art related careers

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department