Re: Mac ???s

---------

From: Deborah Gilbert (dngart1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 23:44:33 PDT

on 6/2/03 7:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest at artsednet@lists.getty.edu wrote:

> I've already half resized, but the e-mail recipients tell me it's still
> a big file. What is the proper file size to send? without such a big
> download?

I think that Woody posted a size here the other day -- what was that again,
Woody? Also, what did you use to half resize your picture? If you didn't
use a graphic editing program, you probably didn't really resize it... ie.
JpegView gives you that choice but it really only changes the viewing size.

Deborah

---