Re: Substitute Lesson Plans

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 04:16:02 PDT

When I have students tell me they've done something before I ask them if
they've ever had pizza. Then I ask them if they've had pizza more than once,
and if they'd ever like to have pizza again. Then I explain that good things
are worth doing more than once. :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

>They usually say they've done it before, so I say that
> great artists draw and paint the same thing over and over, like Monet's
> haystacks, so please do it again.

---