Re: Substitute Lesson Plans

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 02:54:24 PDT

Another fun substitute plan is to have them draw a picture on xerox paper
using pencil only. It has to be just an outline because a few of the best
ones will be chosen by me (on my return) to be xeroxed and then they will be
used as coloring sheets for all my other classes to color. I print their
name clearly on the bottom so everyone can see who did it.
I keep these coloring sheets in a box lid in the art room next to the cans
of markers. They can be colored if the children finish their art project
early.
Sometimes I suggest a theme like dinosaurs or favorite cartoon characters or
summertime fun. They must fill the page with lots of interesting things to
be colored or else it won't be chosen.

Sky in NJ

---