Re: Substitute Plans Needed

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 23:50:01 PDT

Duh... I forgot that html attachments son't deal with
things like columns.

I also have a wordsearch grid that I have used for
reviewing the elements and principles of design - each
student creates their own and then swaps it with
someone else.

I only had one student write naughty things, and a
couple wrote funny things...middle schoolers...

I also have seen them done with "schools" of art.
--------

I have also had students create art postcards for
positive notes home...

and

Once I had the students color in a color wheel with
crayons with a sub before they painted one in - I made
them closely match the color wheel crayola colors when
they did it with paint.
Very blah on the creativity scale, but my first time
around, the students had a lot of fun painting their
color wheels, but put forth very little effort in
getting it close to right...

Dawn