Re: lesson question,, (was artomat)

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 21:33:30 PDT

My first thought was to have them draw castles on paper and then paint with glue, cover with sand. More "beach" theme than yours, but it would be fun. Medieval self-portraits as Kings & Queens. Coat of Arms. Draw dragons by putting together different animal parts. Clay dragons. These are just off the top of my head - I'm sure I'll think of more as other ideas come in. The age group makes it abit tough! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  That''s really cool!
  Now, I have a question for everyone.
  Any suggestions on projects to do with 4-6 year olds based on the theme, CASTLES AND DRAGONS? I'll have about 10 kids for one week for one hour each day. I have to use a variety of media. I've got a few ideas but I feel really burned out right now and it's a struggle to come up with anything else.
  Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks, Janet ---

---