Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Nice Site for American Studies -Visual Culture

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 18:26:08 PDT

Visual Culture- American Studies
This site is not by any means comprehensive of what is out there - but it
does give a nice overview of selected sites. I found several I want to
explore more. Site is from Georgetown University

A Collectors Vision of Puerto Rico: The Vidal Collection links do not
work - you have to use the menu at the top - Vidal Exhibition

Latino Virtual Gallery: Smithsonian Center for Latio Initiatives Boys will really like the cars
exhibit - music too.

Latino Musuems

I want to add to my resources on Latino Arts - so please post great
sites/great artists you have come across.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department