Nice Site for American Studies -Visual Culture

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 18:26:08 PDT

Visual Culture- American Studies
http://cfdev.georgetown.edu/cndls/asw/aswsub.cfm?head1=Visual%20Culture
This site is not by any means comprehensive of what is out there - but it
does give a nice overview of selected sites. I found several I want to
explore more. Site is from Georgetown University

A Collectors Vision of Puerto Rico:
http://americanhistory.si.edu/vidal/ The Vidal Collection links do not
work - you have to use the menu at the top - Vidal Exhibition

Latino Virtual Gallery: Smithsonian Center for Latio Initiatives
http://latino.si.edu/virtualgallery/ Boys will really like the cars
exhibit - music too.

Latino Musuems
http://latino.si.edu/latinsitio/explolatino/latino%20museums.htm

I want to add to my resources on Latino Arts - so please post great
sites/great artists you have come across.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/