RE: pastel fixative_Hairspray?

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 17:11:34 PDT

don't know about you guys - but we like to end our school year here with 3
days of PD for the next year - you know... when you brain is pumped and
ready...

our new principal (she's been here 5 years in another job) has been chomping
at the bit to get us to do curriculum mapping - and I have to have one by
Thursday am... 10 copies so that we can critique each other's -

Homemade choc chip cookies to the person that sends me one first - just
kidding... anyone have any ideas? We have read Jacob's book - just not in
the mood to think right now - we jump in the car and drive to CO as soon as
the PD is over (YEAH! 20+ hours of family bonding)... focusing on that -

always cynical - usually not this much,
Ellen

---