Incredible Art Department Survey note

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 14:18:00 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Please copy my email address into the To line Jdecker@woh.rr.com
That way all don't have the survey answers to delete. I am the only one
interested in the results right now - so send them to me. I am enjoying
seeing what all of you want and need and hope to fulfill many of your wishes
over the summer. I would like to have all surveys from you by the end of the
week, if possible. That way I can get notes out to my "experts" who will be
sharing ideas all summer long. Of course, I will be posting requests to the
lists, too. I will still be answering each survey I get whenever you send it
to me.

One last note on Getty ArtsEdNet Talk and Web site - I am sending the
letters I have received so far to Nick Brod tomorrow - you still have time
to get one to me yet today.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department