Another Art Room Wish List

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 11:11:31 PDT

Here is one I had on file (compiled from various list members) - I sent my
parent letter already to the person who made the post - but just found this
today.

ARTROOM WISH LIST

Electric mixers

Blenders

Irons
magazines, magazines, magazines
newspaper

paper grocery bags
empty toilet paper rolls
yarn, yarn, yarn - any kind or color - for weaving

Fabric

Wallpaper books

Plastic dishes with lids

Zip-lock storage bags

Aluminum foil, wax paper, paper towels, facial tissues

Wood scraps - interesting shapes

Cardboard tubes, corrugated cardboard
crochet thread (warp strings for weaving)
beads
ribbons
blue or white wire coat hangers (any wire coat hangers)
pliers - any kind - hand tools (hammers, screw drivers)
old calendars with neat pictures
fascinating still life stuff - hats, shoes, teddy bears, tools
old bones and animal skulls
old blankets (great for paper making felts)
old coffee table art books
sea shells
old animal books or animal magazines
old jewelry
old kitchen utensils
Xerox copy machine (well...if you don't ask...?)
old file cabinets
canvas boards
books from hair stylists (full frontal faces and facial features)
sponges
odd saucers, cups, bottles, glasses for still life drawings
old silk flowers
old vases
old boots
store manikins
old solid colored bed sheets
"how to" art books for our classroom library
anything you have 36-38 of...we can probably find a use for

**If there is a remote possibility we can do something with it, then send
it...we are VERY creative. If we can't use it, we'll either find someone who
can or we will toss it lovingly.

---