Interactive Sites Needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 10:37:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Many have responded to my survey that they want to see Interactive sites
featured more on Great Sites. Please respond with sites you have used and
their appropriate grade level. I want to feature "tried and true" teacher
recommended sites that I know teachers will use.

Here are some links that I have already - you may select favorites from
them - or post new to me sites you come across.

This links page is on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artgames.html

This one was popular:
http://www.3d-i.org/

This is good for printmaking:
http://www.moma.org/whatisaprint/flash.html

This is fun for clay:
http://www.handsoncrafts.org/index.htm

Alix Peshette has some good ones on her site:
http://www.djusd.k12.ca.us/emerson/Staffpgs/AlixPeshette/fun.htm

I have LOTS of kids links (but middle school level and elementary are all
mixed in together):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/for-kids.htm

Luc has sent me a couple of French sites - World teachers - any that you can
recommend? I am starting to save these into a special folder for future use.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/