Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Mac questions

From: Deborah Gilbert (dngart1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 03:14:06 PDT

on 6/1/03 7:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest at wrote:

> How do I resize
> to send at a reasonable size and what dimentions would the pixels be? I
> have this problem no matter wheather I use the digital or scan in
> photos. How do I paste into the message? Using Netscape 7.

When I need to resize a picture to use on my website, I use Graphic
Converter. It lets you view the pixels you are working with and adjust it -
I start by cutting it in half to start with. That program is free at I think the question of pasting photos in a message has to
do with what email program the people are using who receive your email - all
you have to do is attach the photo and some applications will paste it
within the message as well as attaching it for download on the receiving

Deborah in Colorado