Art Games and Art Appreciation Activities Needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 08:25:14 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am compiling my survey results (World list - I didn't post the survey to
your list - I knew I would get enough responses from the other list serves).
Since I already have Art Games and Art History Activities on the site, I
would like to start with those topics. They have been popular needs of those
responding to the survey.
Add on:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/artgames.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/arthistory.htm

I am not looking for online Interactive games for the above pages - but you
may add those to these pages:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artgames.html
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/for-kids.htm
You might also want to check Alix Peshette's site:
http://www.djusd.k12.ca.us/emerson/Staffpgs/AlixPeshette/fun.htm

I know many of you are still in school this week - so just hold onto this
post until you have some time....I am in no rush -- It was just on my mind
today. (Pam Stephens, if you are reading - July is good for your game
summaries - That would be a nice contribution to the "group")

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/