Re: survival guides

---------

From: Denise Tanaka (dartist25_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 20:39:21 PDT

Another good "survival" type book is called the Art Teacher's Book of
Lists, I believe. It's available through any art catalog...or look through
a few and you're bound to find it. It provides you with lists of artists,
arworks, what you can do with certain mediums, art movements, etc....in
general, a really helpful book that I refer to every so often.
Good Luck!

Denise Tanaka

---