Re: Christine-elementary art

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 04:14:24 PDT

Great websites and resources, thanks for sharing!

Judie J

Hi Christine, here are some sites that may help get you started. These
have been posted by listmembers and are in the archives.I break my lessons
into the elements,
media, and history to get ideas for starting. In the beginning, I do have
3-6 make sketchbooks right after we have gone over procedures,seating and
rules.....( in a friendly way, of course!)

---