Re: Do You Care if you are Dead or Not?

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 01:06:22 PDT

on 6/30/02 1:33 AM, Esa Tipton at tmtartseducation@yahoo.com wrote:

> I am sure that the title of my post will assuredly
> offend some people.....
> .... if I am to "live life in its fullest"
> as was recently recommended to me at the funeral of a
> friend, it is not found here on the list.
>
> Apoligizes for speaking my mind but for those who care
> to continue the conversation, you can write me at:
> tmtipton@yahoo.com

esa, it would be a loss for many of us if the very interesting conversations
such as those of the past spring were carried on elsewhere. please don't
assume that people who do not respond are not interested in learning about
and discussing issues in art education. i, for example, was so busy for the
past few months i didn't even have time to read all the messages in the
threads on VC,didaction, etc. let alone respond to them. (i'm afraid my
participation in this list might be construed as "barbie doll thinking"
because that's about all i had time and energy for.) so i saved those more
scholarly messages to read over the summer which for me started this past
monday. i imagine many on this list participate at different levels at
different times. my vote is for you and those interested to keep up your
discussion on the list. if it doesn't draw more reasoned responses, at least
it will get more of us thinking about the issues.

linda in michigan, trying not to be dead

---