Signing on --thanks to Bunki

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 07:13:07 PDT

Hi Y'All,
        I'm back from Taos and Texas. This morning I'm mailing my proposal
to NAEA (Deadline for postmark is Sunday 6/30). If I had not seen Bunki's
post about the change in the deadline I would have waited till later in July.
I hope all you ArtsEdNetters found out about the deadline change.
I attended my annual watercolor workshop in beautiful Taos. Then I picked
up Frani at the airport in Albuquerque. After shopping for 2 hours we headed
for Texas. I attended a Computers in Education conference in San Antonio.
After several relaxing meals on the Riverwalk we drove to Corpus Christi
and then on to Galveston. Loved the Beach and plan to take the triplets there
next year. Then we went to the Johnson Space Center in Houston and to Art
Museums in Fort Worth.
        It's good to be home again. We have the triplets for a few days. After the
fourth I'll start posting my new paintings, ideas I picked up about technology,
and of course pics of our triplet grandkids. I hope everyone is enjoying their
summer.
                                                                Woody in KC

---