Re: survival guides

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 05:57:07 PDT

FYI We sell tons of these books and you can find them in the Sax catalog on page 399-400. Survival Kit For Elementary and Middle School Art Teachers product # 572 4299 $32.50 and Survival Kit for the Secondary School Art Teacher product #572 9421 $34.95. I hope this helps!
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com