Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: high school art program

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 04:05:23 PDT

This sounds like the "Concentration" section of AP Art where the student
completes a series (12 pieces) of work based on a particular theme,
personal interest, etc.

>In a message dated 06/26/2002 10:54:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> writes:
>>but perhaps more importantly a "personal vision" or "voice."

Could Craig or "someone" clarify what a personal vision or voice may be in
a High School Art Student? Examples would be good- for clarity.
Kathy in Kalamazoo ---