Re: high school art program

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 19:20:46 PDT

>Thanks for the support, and I would like to see more opportunities for
>direct dialogue between the HS and college levels. Any ideas as to how we
>can encourage this?
>
>Judie

This dialogue is most likely to occur at the local or state levels
where there may be more opportunities for interaction between
college and high school faculty. Here at UF, we have a good
working relationship (or at least I feel we do) and dialogue with
local schools including the high school art programs.

Craig

CRAIG ROLAND Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
homepage: http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
visit the @rt room at: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/

---