Re: Teaching at the MS level

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 18:51:20 PDT

Because of the middle schoolers psyche I make sure to reinforce the Elements and Principles and try to design projects that emphasize them. 6th grade is more elements, 7th involves more of the Principles of Design and 8th grade is both with efforts toward individual approaches along with aesthetics on how to criticize works of art based on Identification, Analysis, Interpretation and Judgement.

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY
http://home.adelphia.net/~golombek