Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Teaching at the MS level

From: Y.R. Brown (imaniyo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 13:33:20 PDT

Hello All,

I am interested in knowing what the middle school art teachers are doing in
their classrooms each year; how are you meeting the standards and
expectations for local, state and national goals.

How are you preparing students for the high school classroom?

I welcome all your replies and advice on teaching at the middle school