Have a good summer!

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 05:11:52 PDT

Hey, Everyone!

I could thank this list and all of you a million times over and that
probably wouldn't be enough times to say how much I appreciate your help
over the past three years. Your support and humor keep me going! Enjoy
your summer, relax and create. I'm signing off for the summer --
heading for the lake. For the first time in a long time, I'm actually
going to try and do some big people artwork of my own. Take care. Look
forward to talking to you all again in the fall.

Big hugs to my cyber friends,

Sandy

---