Salvador Dali

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 17:30:48 PDT

I just returned from an IB visual arts workshop in St. Pete Beach, Florida
and while I was there, I had the opportunity to visit the Salvador Dali Art
Museum in St. Petersburg.

Boy, was I amazed at the intricateness of some of his work! I never cared
much for his work prior to this, because I had only seen pictures of his
work in books...and that definitely does NOT do his work justice. The tiny
details in his work look as if it was done using a brush with only one or
two bristles. I now have a new respect for this artist.

If any of you ever have the opportunity to be in this area, this museum is a
must!

Carolyn Roberts

---