video question....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 15:10:16 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
Hi, friends who are still stickin' around here...Have a question.

I've been wanting to order the video...."Mobiles...How to Make Them". Has
anyone seen this film yet and can give me a thumbs up or thumbs down? I
teach middle school and wonder if it's too elementary OR boring. Thanks for
any tips you can offer. Toodles.....Bunki

---